Angry Birds Action! for PC is one of the best app in Arcade with good reach to the users. But it is currently available only for the Android Platform. If you ever wanted to try the Angry Birds Action! app on your PC or Laptop, you are in the correct place. In this detailed blog post, we will provide you a simple method with a step by step points for you to Download and Install Angry Birds Action! for PC Windows 10/8/7.
Why limit your hands to a tiny screen when you can play or run apps like Angry Birds Action! on your laptop screen! But is this app available for the PC platform? Even though the answer is NO, you could still Download Angry Birds Action! for PC using Android emulators. These emulators create a virtual Android environment on your PC, and thereby you can run Angry Birds Action! on PC seamlessly.
Angry Birds Action! is currently tagged under Editor’s Choice in Google playstore because of it’s stunning 10,000+ installations and 4.07-star aggregate user rating. Now let’s just quickly run through the technical specifications of the Angry Birds Action! app for PC and then we will see a step-wise guide to install it on your laptop.
Angry Birds Action! for PC – Specifications:
||Angry Birds Action! for PC
||Windows/Mac Laptop, Bluestacks
||Rovio Entertainment Ltd..
||4.07 / 5.0
The Angry Birds Action! application comes with a great set of features to fulfill Arcade category requirements. It has a full pack of unique features that help Angry Birds Action! to stand out of all other apps in this category. So get Angry Birds Action! on Windows PC to get enjoy the features on full screen and without bothering about the charging and internet connection.
Here are two simple ways to Download Angry Birds Action! for Windows 10/8/7 PC. So without much ado, let’s jump into the detailed guide.
Angry Birds Action! Download for PC [Windows 10/8/7 Laptop]-
The number of people using the smartphone is growing at rapid pace these days. Keeping this in mind, app developers and the business owners are focusing on the mobile-first approach. Many of the recently released popular apps like PUBG, Snapchat, Instagram, Angry Birds Action!, etc doesn’t have dedicated desktop versions. You can’t use these apps on your laptop officially. But don’t worry, you can use any of the android applications available on Google playstore on your PC using Android emulators.
We are going to see How we can Download Angry Birds Action! for PC using two of the best android emulators available on the internet for free – Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
1. Angry Birds Action! for PC – Bluestacks:
Bluestacks reportedly, much faster than any of the Android smartphones available (6X times faster than Samsung Galaxy S9). But it is a slightly heavy application. If you have a PC with more than 2 GB RAM and updated graphic drivers, Angry Birds Action! for PC works smoothly without any lag. It is one of the coolest apps that allows you to run your favorite game or app on a laptop with a full screen.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks installer application from the official website. Here is the detailed installation guide – Bluestacks Installation Guide
- Step 2: Once it is finished downloading, run the installer.exe file. You need to complete the one-time setup initially. You can choose all the default settings.
- Step 3: Initial boot may take some time depending upon internet connectivity. Once done, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Download the APK file from the third-party trusted sources like APKPure.
- Step 5: Once the APK file is downloaded, right click on the file and choose Open with Bluestacks application.
- Step 6: You should be able see the app running on the Bluestacks screen now.
You can just double click on the app icon and start using it right away. It is that simple. The whole installation process may take up to 10 minutes. But once you install the Bluestacks app player, you can run any of your favorite android app on PC. The latest version of Bluestacks (Bluestacks 5) comes with a lot of performance improvements and stunning UI.
If the app is available on Google playstore, you can directly use the Playstore app on Bluestacks to search and install the android applications.
2. Angry Birds Action! for PC – MemuPlay:
MemuPlay is another best emulator with emerging features. It is built exclusively for Gamers. If you wanted to play high-end games, MemuPlay is the best choice for you. It provides extreme performance with superb gaming experience. We have just seen how we can download Angry Birds Action! on PC. Similarly, The installation process is quite simple in any of the Android emulator with only minimal initial work-around.
- Download the MemuPlay app from the official website – https://www.memuplay.com/
- Find the downloaded file and Install it on your PC just like any other software installation in Windows system.
- Complete the one-time setup and sign-in with your Google account because we need access to Playstore services.
- Once done, On the home screen, find the Google playstore app and double click on it to open.
- Search for the app name we want to install – Angry Birds Action! By Rovio Entertainment Ltd. and tap on the install button. Within a few seconds, the app will be on your PC to run for you on the emulator home screen.
With MemuPlay you can enjoy most of the exclusive titles available on Google playstore including Angry Birds Action! on PC. You can play any game or use any app with full control and customizations.
Angry Birds Action! PC – Conclusion:
Angry Birds Action! Download for PC has got a good number of installations and ratings in the playstore. Download the same on your laptop as well with the simple tricks we’ve mentioned in this article. You can choose an emulator of your choice to install Angry Birds Action! on PC. In fact, there are many well know alternatives in the market like KO player, NOX player, etc. that are available to download for free.
With this, I’m concluding this article on How to Download and Install Angry Birds Action! for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop for free. If you have any difficulties downloading the app with emulators, let us know through comments. We will help you out.