Bluestacks is one of the most popular Android emulator used by millions of users across 180+ countries. If you are looking for a simple and straightforward guide to Download and Install Bluestacks app player on your laptop, you are in the right place. Let’s go through a few of the stunning features Bluestacks offers you and then proceed with the installation steps.
Bluestacks is a bit of heavy application. So make sure you have a PC with the minimum configuration so that it will not get stuck while playing high-end games like PUBG, Subway surfers, etc. Here are the recommended system configurations to run Bluestacks.
Bluestacks System requirements:
- RAM: 4 GB (minimum 2 GB)
- Free Disk space: 5 GB
- Updated graphic card and drivers
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Intel or AMD processor
- Good and stable internet connection
Download Bluestacks for PC – Step by step guide:
- Download Bluestacks application from the official website. Here is the direct download link for you – Download Bluestacks.
- Double click on the downloaded .exe file to start the installation process.
- Once the bluestacks app is installed, just run it like any other application. Keep the default settings for installation.
- Complete the one-time setup. Bluestacks asks you to log in with your Google account because you need to access to Playstore.
- Wait for some time to complete the initial boot. Once done, there will be a search bar on the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Just type the app name you want to install on your PC in the search bar and hit the enter button.
- Now you can see the app and Install button on playstore. Tap on the install button.
Now the app will be automatically installed to your Bluestacks. After a successful installation, you can find the app icon in the Bluestacks home screen. Just double-tap on the icon and start using it right away.
Bluestacks is backed by top investors like Samsung, Intel, Qualcomm, Citrix, AMD, etc. This app player is currently available only for Windows and Mac platforms. For Linux users, they need to have an emulator for Windows to install Bluestacks app player.
What’s new in Bluestacks 4 – Latest Version:
Bluestacks version 4 is released in January 2019. It gives you distraction-free mobile gaming experience on PC with evolved features. The latest version comes with low memory usage, low CPU usage along with the improved performance due to which you can even play high-end games like PUBG without any lag on medium configuration laptop as well.
Here are a few key features of Bluestacks latest version:
- Bluestacks 4 is absolutely free. You can download it from the official website and install apps right away.
- Relatively low memory and CPU consumption.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- You can stream directly on Twitch using Bluestacks 4
- 1.5 Million Android Games 500,000+ HTML5/Flash games are available with this app player
- New and improved key mappings that help you manage keyboard control with game settings window.
- 6 times faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+ and furthermore 8x faster performance than the bluestacks 3 version – according to the Antutu benchmark.
- You can now play multiple games on multiple windows with Bluestacks app player.
Bluestacks for PC – Conclusion:
Certainly, Bluestacks is the most used Android emulator available. Hence, Download the app player from TechEpisodes and enjoy all the features of gaming on the big screen. Furthermore, Bluestacks is available for free to download and install any of the apps from Playstore. It even gives you an option to install the APK file if you have any.
Finally, I’m concluding this article on How to Download and Install Bluestacks for PC. If you have any queries or difficulties installing Bluestacks on your Windows or Mac laptop, let us know through comments. We will help you to resolve them. Thanks!